Shining Bright in Life
Life can get pretty rough at times. We all share that predicament. Hence, there will be days of despair, hopelessness, failure, and loss of sense of purpose. So, amidst all this chaos, life still offers a great chance to rise and shine to our full glory. It depends on the choices we make and the attitude we hold towards life.
Below are a few ways to accomplish the same that we have identified and hope they help you:
- Believe in the magic of life: During our childhood, we always believed in miracles and that we can magic our way to all our fantasies. Hence, everything around us felt like magic like birds flying in the sky and trains running on the tracks. Tap into such knowing that magic exists for you too and you’ll surely start experiencing it.
- In the moment: We miss the magic of the present moment while we’re busy regretting the past or worrying about the future. Let’s stop for a second and savor the joy of being in the moment.
- Immerse in love: Make it a part of all of your relationships. Give it. Receive it. Share it.
- Own your originality: You are the most unique you that we can have. Your vision, your ideas, your talents, your beliefs, your way of doing things are your originality. You flow in life when you live it.
- An attitude of gratitude: Gratitude opens up rich feelings, incredible experiences and amazing opportunities for you. Make ‘thank you’ a part of your life.
- Bring out the inner-child: Ask questions, be adventurous, be unapologetically you and explore the world around you like a child, if you will.
- Have fun: All said and done, make sure to take some time for play. Structure your day to allow you some moments of pure fun and laughter.
- Proximity is power: Find your tribe that you sync with and get lost in magical experiences with them. Share your ideas, thoughts and emotions and find the high ground of appreciation and enhancement.
- Dream and plan: Dream the dreams, make the plans and live them in reality. Don’t deny yourself your authentic aspirations.
- Expect the best: One can never become more than what they expect out of themselves. Expect the best and shed the fear of unknown.
- Be the light: Don’t wait for a source of light and start being the light for ones less fortunate than yourself. The more you give, the more you get.
- Be prepared for the worst: Despite all efforts, sometimes, things go awry and out of hand. That exact moment is not the time for despair, but for sincere reflections on the reasons for failure and knowing that it is for your own good even if you may not be able to decipher the reason just yet!