Life has a lot to offer.
We sure agree that there are task-lists to get done, meetings to attend and exams to clear. But, amidst all this, life still manages to give us a lot of reasons and little things to celebrate. Not sure what they are? We’ve made a big list for you here:
- Taking a walk in the rain
- Smell of fresh-baked cookies
- The ability to give and receive love from your friends and family
- Hugging your kids
- Cuddling your partner
- Spending time in worthy causes
- The favorite desserts. Whoever wants to miss an ice-cream?
- The excitement when a flight takes off from the land
- Cold beer and a cricket game?
- Creating something useful to share with the world
- Reading books that along with, what? Cup of coffee, of course.
- Gazing stars under clear skies
- Encouraging your loved ones going through tough times
- Sleeping on a comfy bed. We’re sure you don’t want to miss this!
- Morning walk under the gentle sunshine
- The drive to win despite hardships
- Being grateful for what we have before thinking about what we don’t
- Playing with pets. Oh gosh! Their excitement and enthusiasm!
- Knowing that we are not alone and we can share
- We take it for granted but pay attention and you’ll see how it’s very enjoyable.
- The near and dear who never give up on us.
- Creativity all around the place
- Mind-numbing music that makes you go… whoa!
- Because good times always follow bad-times
- Humour and ridiculously funny comedy
….some More Awesome Tips for you
- Unexpected surprises
- That you can always begin
- Diversity (We know you’re thinking about different cuisines!)
- Trying new things
- The way how right things happen at just the right moment for right reasons
- Second chances
- When kids say, “Daddy/Mommy! I love you.”
- Free-will and freedom
- Seeing what you planted spurt out and grow into a giant
- Doesn’t make sense to be in awe for it?
- There are many paths to success, fulfilment, joy, and happiness
- Good food and good drinks. Enough said!
- Hearty laughter
- The fact that it’s all temporary. Nothing is permanent. You can always change it.
- Discounts and steal deals
- All free things. Pure air, fresh water, parents’ love, friends’ affection, partner’s attachment.
- Moments of enlightenment and realization.
- Enjoying silent times.
- Last but not least, all of you who are reading this list. We celebrate you all.
Is there anything else important we missed? Please let us know in the comments section. We’re excited to know your valuable perspectives on this matter.